By using BONE Structure’s website you consent to our gathering, use and disclosure of your information, as described in this Privacy Statement and the other documents, agreements and materials incorporated therein (collectively referred to as the “Rules”). This Privacy Statement may change from time to time and BONE Structure will provide notice of changes.
1. What information does BONE Structure gather?
BONE Structure gathers information about you and your use of its website as set forth below.
- Information about you. BONE Structure collects personal information about you including, without limitation, personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address). BONE Structure may also collect your contact information and correspondence if you contact us by e-mail or letter.
- Information about your use of the website bonestructure.ca. BONE Structure collects information about your use of the website including, without limitation, data about your computer (such as operating system type, browser type, software installed on your computer) and your web browsing information (such as referring URL’s as well as your IP address).
2. How does BONE Structure gather information?
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Request a quote or special orders for or information about any of our products and services;
- Contact BONE Structure (email, fax, phone, in person);
- Visit the web site;
- Enter into a contest or respond to one of our surveys;
- Provide us with comments or suggestions
3. How does BONE Structure use the gathered information?
BONE Structure uses your information to make your use of the website bonestructure.ca more personalized and convenient. BONE Structure uses your information to display or deliver materials, such as e-mails, surveys and content. BONE Structure may use your information to target such materials so that they may be more relevant to you than materials that would be provided without the use of your information. BONE Structure may use your information to make online navigation more convenient for you, such as pre-filling online forms that you may submit to us. BONE Structure may provide your information to third parties as described below in Section 4.
4. With whom does BONE Structure share information we gather?
- BONE Structure will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party, except if you have given us your consent for such disclosure or if the disclosure is described below.BONE Structure may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
- BONE Structure may share your personally identifiable information with third parties that provide services on behalf of BONE Structure. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the applicable service.
- BONE Structure may share your personally identifiable information with its affiliates that protect your personally identifiable information from disclosure to non-affiliated third parties in a manner similar to this Privacy Statement.
Third Party Sites and Co-Branded Services. BONE Structure may advertise, promote, reference, recommend or provide links to third party sites, services and products. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may not comply with this Privacy Statement, even if the site, service or product is branded with BONE Structure’s logo or name. BONE Structure IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. BONE Structure recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
5. How may you access or update stored information about you?
An individual’s request for access to their personal information in the possession of BONE Structure should be directed to Stefan Belina, who can be reached at 450-978-0602 or at sbelina@BONEstructure.ca, or at 2812 Joseph-A.-Bombardier, Laval, Quebec, Canada, H7P 6E2. In order to verify that the information is being released to the proper person, individuals may be asked to provide suitable identification or to otherwise identify themselves.
An individual may update or correct any of their personal information that BONE Structure has in its possession by contacting <nom de la personne responsable et contact> and making a written request. Individuals may be asked to provide suitable identification or to otherwise identify themselves before any corrections will be made, and BONE Structure reserves the right to request appropriate proof of the correctness of any of the requested corrections.
6. How does BONE Structure protect your personal information?
No method of safeguarding information is 100 % secure. BONE Structure uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. BONE Structure secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
BONE Structure’s website uses a feature of your Web browser called “cookies” to automate certain aspects of our Web site. Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer and that enable us to recognize your computer each time you return to our site. By using cookies, BONE Structure can keep track of your preferences, what you have already seen on our site and what you haven’t, and any personalization you’ve done. BONE Structure uses any information gathered using our cookies in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
We may use an e-mail delivery and marketing company to send you e-mails. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those e-mail messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site.
BONE Structure’s website uses Google Analytics, Hubspot and remarketing. Remarketing shows you ads depending on your web browsing behaviour. It means after visiting bonestructure.ca you might see our ads on other websites than bonestructure.ca.