USA | California | Oakland | 2016
This stunning new home for sale at 6226 Acacia Avenue features bay and canyon views with convenient level-in living. 6226 Acacia is located in Upper Rockridge, a quiet, upscale neighborhood just minutes from Elmwood and Rockridge shops and restaurants.
6226 Acacia is built with custom steel framing – far stronger and more durable than conventional wood framing in the face of weather, insects, or natural events.
The front of 6226 Acacia Avenue is accessed from a dedicated driveway at the end of Alpine Terrace cul-de-sac making the house very private.
- Five bedrooms including a spacious master suite with private deck.
- Four and a half baths with custom walnut vanities.
- Lower level features a family room, full bathroom, and a bedroom with private entrance- perfect for an au pair, home office, or independent child.
- Main level has an expansive open floor plan with lovely views. The glass-enclosed stair and see-through fireplace, coupled with 12 foot high sliding doors and 40 foot wide deck, make this a perfect home for entertaining while remaining private and sheltered among the trees.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets and Thermador appliances.
- Two car garage with interior access.